Thursday, June 12, 2014

Roving Reporting: Traveling Socks

Hi there. Today we are going to do some Roving around the castle and check out all the classes and the Quidditch pitch. Today we are Roving for socks..bright socks, dark socks, long socks, short socks, red socks, blue socks...okay I am starting to sound like a Dr Seuss story, perhaps I should move on to showing you all what I found while roving around. There are socks from all over, every house seems to enjoy socks.

From Hufflepuff we have

First Socks: by LarcYarn


Red Socks: by ScarletFever



Gryffindor delivered with

Green Socks by: Craft-Crusader


Striped Socks by: Rinabina


Ravenclaw wasn't left out

Cables Socks by: PickleMommy


Purple Socks by: Risasukka


Slytherin didn't slouch on socks 

Two Color Socks by: Kazen


Stormy Socks by: TrishBadish


A few NQFYs like socks too

Pink Purple Socks by: ktjane82


Nordic Sock by:  rebuky


Just amazing socks all over the castle this month. I am thinking again about trying out my first socks. Such inspiration and beauty. I recommend you do some roving of your own, it is well worth the time.. though it might make your queue grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment