Hullo, Gryffies! Here's another list of quick Quidditch projects. We all love cowls for their ease and speed, and they are economical when it comes to using yarn, so why not make a few cowls instead of scarves for charity?
First, the knit patterns.
- The Birthday Cowl is a quick knit using worsted weight. (I made one for myself using DK weight!)
- Use bulky weight for a Quickie Cowl.
- The Darkside Cowl is elegant, but totally unisex.
- DK weight makes a light but warm Spiral Cowl.
- Burnished Leaves is delicate and feminine in a sport weight.
- You can use any yarn for the Malabrigo Neck Thingie.
- The Gloria Cowl calls for fingering weight, but it would be simple to use a heavier yarn.
- Use a variegate bulky for the Chickadee Cowl - fun and colourful!
- I love A Noble Cowl.
- Simplicity is a good thing as evidenced by Cap'n Crunch.
Unfortunately for us crocheters, there are far fewer patterns to choose from! Here are a few I liked:
- The Convertible Cowl is simple and easy.
- Any yarn would work for the One Row Lace Cowl.
- Try bulky for the Crimson Ridge Cowl.
- The DK weight using in the Cardiff Cowl keeps the fabric nice and light.
- The Calm Cowl is so versatile!
- I love the Crosshatch Cowl.
- Baby, It's Cowled Outside!
- The Flexi Cowl looks like a good candidate for changing the gauge!
- The Wiffley-Waffley Cowl almost looks knit!
- Who says charity clothes have to be boring? I'm thinking Ringo is both fun and practical!
Alrighty, then, Gryffindor! Love you all, and I'll be back with more patterns next week! :)