Sunday, January 15, 2012
They call me MS. NOT QUITE FIRST YEAR
First things first. A disclaimer. This is how I do it. There are many ways and you should feel free to share your expertise in the NQFY thread. I didn't want to buy or download a new program so I used paint, which was pre-loaded on my computer.
1. Google on the internet to find a picture or use something in your own pictures
2. Open Paint and file; download or picture
3. Pick picture and it will show up in your paint box. I find the size of my paint box is perfect for my robes.
4.Click on A picture box and you are going to write what you would like to say;
5. The bottom two icons allows the background to be clear or white.
6. File SAVE. I change the name by adding a letter or a number behind the download name so I don't lose that picture. I may want to use it again with different words.
7. Go to your profile in Ravelry and edit and add your robes!
8. My preferences are to have holiday robes when the occasion arises. I also find you want to be able to read or see your robes clearly. If you find after posting, you can't, just try again. I also find a light colored background helps others identify you better.
HERE ARE SOME ROBES JUST FOR YOU. GRAB AND GO, I MADE THEM JUST FOR YOU!!
I have also been asked to list where a NQFY can join in for fun so here is what I found;
GRYFFINDOR 7th Floor was created by oriocookie in 2010
Spin-a-long with The Weasley Sisters!
Gryffindor Cooking Channel
Gryffie Gym Winter '12
Mungos For Muggles winter 2012
MARAUDER'S MISSIONS - Winter 2012
You can also visit and find out what they have and where you fit in. Each house has a slightly different take. But they are all AWESOMESAUCE!!! Remember you don't have to read it all!
The Snake Pit
Posted by Lori at 12:00 AM