Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Randomness with Autumnleaf77

Lets get to know another Gryffie today! 
What’s your Rav name? autumnleaf77
What do the muggles call you? Brandy or mom
What year are you in the HC? I think I’ll be a B2. scary!
What you do in muggle world? as a job? I’m a stay at home mom of 4
Do you knit, crochet, or spin? Tri-craftual? Bi-craftual? I guess I’m tri-craftual now. I knit and crochet and am slowly learning to spin. I got a wheel for my b-day this year!
What’s your fave craft? (if you had to choose) knitting
Do you have a fave project to date?  I think my rainbow recruitment cardigan. I always think of myself as a lazy knitter, wanting to take the easy way. I figured I’d just let the rainbow stripe as it liked when I added the next skein. But it was looking so pretty that I took the time to match up the color repeats whenever I had to start a new skein and I’m so glad I did. It makes me happy just to look at it.
What Inspires You? I think it depends on I’m doing that’s getting inspired. When it comes to knitting, mostly HP (I blame the cup!) Picking colors for things, I think I’m inspired by nature.
Do you have a green thumb? not at all. although I wish I liked gardening.
Are you a good speller? I like to think so!
What kind of critters are you scared / nervous of? spiders!
Do you collect anything? What? Hmm, I used to collect model horses but I sold most of those over the years. I also have a small collection of stone eggs and spheres. And you could probably say I collect books. I frequently like to re-read things so I like to own them.
What is something that makes you cringe? mushrooms/fungi and things involving eyes.
Do you have any weird habits? What? I’ve lost many of my odd habits over the years. I don’t think I have time for them any more.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? why can’t I sleep just 5 more minutes?
What is on the walls of the room you are in? a clock, a picture frame that says “family” with pictures of 3 of the kids, Christmas cards, Christmas lights, a wreath made of jingle bells, a paper star garland, and pictures w/footprints of the older 2 kids. oh, and a little glass cabinet that has a few tiny horses, a couple pewter wizards and thimbles, stones, ceramic turtle, and a fairy in a jar.
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? you had to go all deep. I’m really not sure. even ignoring guilt, I’m not sure it would be fair for me to change things for other people unless they wanted it. and part of me believes that some things go on for a reason to keep things in balance. but one good thing would be for everyone to have safe food and water to consume.

No comments:

Post a Comment