Friday, January 20, 2012

A Charity Roar: A Few Projects!

Thus far this term, there have been a few amazing charity project turned in - I wanted to take the time to share them with you!


First to share her finished project in the thread, Knittingnearsided shared a square made from a thrifted chenile robe! She's got tons left, and I can't wait to see what else she makes with it!


Jeanub shared a baby afghan square in the group, which will be added to a blanket going to a local women's shelter!

I've been knitting away on charity hats for my OWL - but silly me, I keep forgetting to share photos in the thread! Are you like me, and have made items for charity but haven't shared them with the Mungo's for Muggles group yet? If so, head on over and share a photo, grab a badge, and join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment