Tuesday, January 24, 2012

the one with the review... Episode 18




Mojo/No Mojo-
Allena: COMC Duel with piperredfern green legwarmers buttons sewed and photo’d 



 Baby Tomten 




Jessica: none 


 WIP's- 
Allena: Owl
Jessica: 
NEWT knitting:
        * finished Leah’s and Chloe’s stocking!
        * Lemon Drop socks just need ribbing and then I’m at 50%!!! 
Started Chloe's legwarmers. I’ll be turning them and the spinning in with my dye project for Arithmancy. I OKed it with the professors. 


 To spin or not to spin-
Allena: 
 SIP 
 SIP- PS the forest is fascinating
Jessica: 
 SIP~ Optimism~ merino from Younger Yarns, spinning a bit each day on the sidekick (to fulfill my spin every day this year goal) 


Review-  
Knit Simple Winter 2011'




 Wrock Song: 


 Voldemort Killed the Hufflepuff Star. by KwikSpell 




 NOTES: 
the weasley sisters podcast thread
.... knit one hat... we are challenging you!!! http://cure.org/air1

No comments:

Post a Comment