Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Planmakers and A Roaring Lion!!! pggs 278 - 292

Classes have been posted and Ya'll are still chatting like crazy. I've been busy getting ready for my trip to visit my family..... ok really I've been reading the first Sookie Stackhouse book and loving it. whoever told me I needed to read them was right on!
Lupingirl shared some songs for Alexist's and Smitey's birthday. they're great HP fun! Mauri has a plan of attack for the month. Frick also has a plan. There's going to be a wizards duel. go check it out!
Straayerliz is still working on her plan for the month Krystina1207 also has a plan in the works. So does OKC. and vanessamn has it all planed out with LINKS to patterns... such a smart cookie!Jedimeg is on top of things also. all these plan makers are making me think about making a plan for myself...LOL..
Yakattack had a birthday with cake.
If you need help with HOM was awesome and put little blurbs about the Four founders: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin, and Rowena Ravenclaw. Stuartsmom, for being so awesome and helpful I'm awarding you with a Roaring Lion Badge. wear it with pride.
Covington has a plan for the month too. So does Derricksdoll. NaturallyKnitty jumped on the bandwagon and has a plan down. Darahmartin made a plan. Straayerliz changed her plan a bit (it's looking good) I'm beginning to think that i should do it also. AmyPC has a plan and broken DPNs.(don't worry I've got the hookup!) PennyIA made half a plan she's going to get a full plan soon! She also shared a great idea for some classes. TKJ also has a plan mapped out. KrazyQuilts is going for the bigger projects. Spartyliblover is working on her plan. (I'm not talking about the weekly plans that started after this b/c it's making me feel very very inadequate and unprepared)
Look 2 Roaring Lion badges were just handed out.
Ok and you're caught up. I'll see you in WI people!

No comments:

Post a Comment