Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More first years?! Meet ZTAgirlknits

Here comes another first year! I swear they multiply when we're not looking. This time it's ZTAgirlknits, our Gryffindor Quidditch Team Sqaure Chaser! So let's just jump right in.

What crafts do you do?
I sew (I’m studying to be a costume designer) I also scrapbook, and make jewelry and stitch markers

Do you have any other talents?
Well I am a theatre major in the real world so I can sing and dance and act! :)

What’s you RL job? (mom, student, and ninja assassin all count)
Student and Boston Terrier wrangler

What adorable, squishy things do you use to get bonus points? (aka: pets and kids?)
I use my Boston Terriers, Austin and Abbie!!

Any other major interests?(tv shows, books, wrestling monkeys?)
I love theatre and films and I read obessively, as for TV I’m a huge grey’s anatomy fan and have recently become addicted to BBC America

What’s you fave HP Character?
Who can ever pick just one!! Um, I love Professor McGonegal and Hermione

What’s your fave potter moment from either the books or movies?
I would have to say when Umbridge is inspecting McGonegal’s class and she clears her throat repetedly unless McGonegal offers her a lozenge

What’s your fave potter item/spell?
I would love to have a time-turner, but it would also be nice to pull a Molly Weasley and get my knitting needles to knit away on my projects for me

What’s your fave HPKCHC class?
well I’ve only completed a few but I would have to say Charms

How long did you stalk the Cup before being Sorted?
about a month or so, I was kind of confused as to what is was exactly but I jumped in and asked questions and everyone was SO nice and helpful, it seemed like the wait to get sorted took FOREVER!!! I also got my BFF to join too so on sorting day we sat around her computer and squeed about getting into the same house!

Have you applied for an OWL, if so in what and how’s it going?
I am working on a Muggle Studies OWL, a set of irish hiking accessories, its going pretty well so far!!! I hope I can finish in time!! eek!

What’s your fave thing about the Cup so far?
I just really love how friendly and helpful everyone is, I wasn’t a very ambitious knitter before the cup, I ususally wrote off any project that was cool because it looked “too hard” But the cup has inspired me to try new things and to be a fearless knitter!

What’s your fave project of yours?
Well I am working on a Burberry Cowl right now for Herbology and its coming along so well!!! I think its going to be one of my favorite knitted items!

Are you doing the Ravelympics? If so what’s the plan and how’s it going?
Well, I just finished a mobius for the Ravelympics and I am working on a cowl right now but I haven’t put up or tagged anything yet

Are you on the Gryff team or any other ones?
Just the Gryff one

What’s your fave yarn or fiber type?
I am in LOVE with baby alpaca, its just SOOO soft and sqishy!!

Anything special you’d like the people to know?
eh, not that I can think of

Who do you recommend for the next interview?
autumnleaf77

Well you heard her, this reporter is off to find her next victim!

No comments:

Post a Comment