What about feet? You can make socks for charity, no problem, but can you do it in a month? If you can, I want to see pictures! With that said, here are some very cool free patterns.
- Monkey are cool in stripes, solids, or variegates!
- Skew turns Gryff stripes into the socks at left! Cooh, right?
- Hedera are lovely in any yarn, and it's an easy-peasy lace repeat!
- Thuja uses a heavier yarn for fast and warm results.
- I know from personal experience that Sunday Swing Socks are elegant and easily memorizable.
- I'm sure our favorite heroine would approve of Hermione's Everyday Socks!
- The Leyburn Socks are gorgeous.
- I love the Froot Loop pattern!
- The Yarn Harlot's Earl Grey pattern is classically elegant.
- Don't you think Dumbledore would approve of the Fawkes pattern?
And for my fellow crocheters:
- These Crochet Socks were used for the Sock! Sock! Sock! Challenge (at which, incidentally, Gryffindor kicked butt!).
- The Ultimate Crocheted Socks echo many common elements of knit socks: toe up with a gusset and heel flap.
- If you don't mind seeming, try the Turkish Origami Socks for a twist!
- I like the Bistro socks!
- The Bleached Herringbone socks demonstrate the versatility of crochet stitches.
- DROPS design is known for elegant designs, and this pattern is no exception.
- I like these Häkelsocken - what a cool name!
- These Violette de Paris socks are simply beautiful.
- The Heklesokker are worked from side to side!
- Toes Up Socks are simple and easily adjustable.
That's it for this round! Until next time: