Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quidditch Ideas - What? Socks!

What about feet? You can make socks for charity, no problem, but can you do it in a month? If you can, I want to see pictures! With that said, here are some very cool free patterns.

Knit Socks:

  • Monkey are cool in stripes, solids, or variegates!
  • Skew turns Gryff stripes into the socks at left!  Cooh, right?
  • Hedera are lovely in any yarn, and it's an easy-peasy lace repeat!
  • Thuja uses a heavier yarn for fast and warm results.
  • I know from personal experience that Sunday Swing Socks are elegant and easily memorizable.
  • I'm sure our favorite heroine would approve of Hermione's Everyday Socks!
  • The Leyburn Socks are gorgeous.
  • I love the Froot Loop pattern!
  • The Yarn Harlot's Earl Grey pattern is classically elegant.
  • Don't you think Dumbledore would approve of the Fawkes pattern?

And for my fellow crocheters:

That's it for this round!  Until next time:

No comments:

Post a Comment