Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Harry Potter Cocktails!!!

Ok guys, here is our list of HP related cocktail ideas. Leave a comment, PM, or earburn if you have any to add!! And of course, if you try one, give us a review and pics!!

Here is our current list:

Hogsmeade Iced Tea
Mollyrita
Butterbeer
Tom Riddle
Slytherin Midori
Bloody Malfoy
Lion's Roar
Red Weasley (Red Headed Weasley)
Harry Wallbanger
Sunrise of the Phoenix
Bee's Knees inspired Hufflepuff Daiquiri
Ravenclawini
Screaming Eagle
White Bulgarian
Fleur's White Wine Spritzer
Fire Whiskey
The Lucius Malfoy
Dumbledore's Lemon Drop
Phoenix Rising
The Dark Mark
Murder in the Forest

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I like this article but..last night i went to the midnight premiere of harry potter and the half blood prince! I was honestly so disappointed! was it just me or did it seem very choppy and for some reason didn't feel like it was a harry potter movie. Don't get me wrong some of the parts in it were either really funny or somewhat scary but i really was not satisfied. I don't know, what did you think?? Am i wrong? Give me your opinions..

    r4i software

    ReplyDelete