Monday, April 16, 2012

A random interview a little late.


Oh my look what I found in my inbox, a few interviews I forgot to publish! So lets get reading!


What’s your Rav name? stacylovesyarn 
What do the muggles call you? Stacy 
What year are you in the HC? I will be a B1 year in the upcoming term. 
What you do in muggle world? I’m a lawyer part-time at a small firm and I work one day a week at my husband’s new business as an office manager. 
Do you knit, crochet, or spin? Tri-craftual? Bi-craftual? I’ve been crocheting and knitting for years. December 24th is my 10 year crochet anniversary. I just took up spinning in 2011. 
What’s your fave craft? (if you had to choose) Eep! So hard! I like them all for different things. If there was a sphinx guarding my yarn stash and I could only get in by picking one, I’d probably go with knitting. 
 Do you have a fave project to date? She didn't pick one so I picked for her! This shawl is just beautiful! She has may wonderous projects and super cute ones too. go check them out!
What Inspires You? My family and friends! I see a pattern and go - “Hey, that would be perfect for insert name here.” 
 Do you have a green thumb? No, absolutely not. Plants run from me in fear. 
Are you a good speller? Typically yes. 
What kind of critters are you scared / nervous of? Snakes and spiders give me the willies. 
Do you collect anything? What? I collect yarn and buttons. 
What is something that makes you cringe? High-pitched sounds. I don’t know what it is about them, but they make me want to pull off my ears and stick them in my pocket until the noise stops. Of course, without my ears I wouldn’t know when it stopped… I think I had better come up with a better solution.  
Do you have any weird habits? What? I don’t think any of my habits are particularly weird, except maybe how I eat Skittles and M&M’s. (Divide by color and eat from least favorite to most favorite. With Skittles, the greens and yellows must be eaten in a 1:1 ratio.) 
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Is it morning already? I’m not cranky in the morning, but I typically wish I could sleep a little longer. and here’s the random ones 
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? My office printer. 
Seen anything weird lately? There was a guy downtown in a skin-tight Santa-themed bodysuit that covered his face on Friday night. It was creeping me out.

Ok stay tuned for another interview tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment